Saturday 30 January 2016

Welcome to the Chronicles of Banania!

Its been a long time since I have used this blog but I have decided this year to rename it and my cooking aim this year/next year is to cook every banana bread recipe from every vegan cookbook I own.

I'm going to be giving each recipe a score based on the following categories

Taste - up to 3 points
0 points = terrible
1 point = OK
2 points = good
3 points = excellent

Texture - up to 2 points
0 points = terrible
1 point = good
2 points = outstanding

Ease/preparation time (not including cooking time)  - up to 2 points
0 points = over an hour
1 point = 30 minutes to 1 hour
2 points = less than 30 mins

Freezes well
0 points = No
1 point = Yes

Cost
0 points if I had to buy weird/expensive ingredients
1 point if I didn't

Healthy. This is a weird one to categorize, but basically if it has a lot of added sugar/salt/fat (by fat I mean bucket loads because a of bit fat is good for us) then 0 points, 1 point if it doesn't

First recipe up is going to be the banana bread from Happy Herbivore

No comments:

Post a Comment